Activity of a chemical, electrical, ionic, sonic, neural and physical nature within physical tissue generates a field energy known as “driver energy.”
The sum of the driver energies produced by a specific set of organs forms the Energetic Driver. For example the heart has many types of activity: sound , muscular contraction, electrical pulses, etc. The sum of activity within the heart tissues generates a field known as the Heart Driver. The Heart Driver field helps energize the HBF.
Physical and energetic issue including stress, toxins and emotional shock within the driver tissue will harm the integrity of the driver field and upset the HBF balance.
The NES Professional system detects and reports on the integrity of the 16 Energetic Drivers. NES Energetic Driver (ED) Infoceuticals are designed to restore power to driver fields, promoting the health of the tissues, immune function and energizing the Human Body Field. Due to the fundamental need to energize the HBF, drivers are given priority in the first two NES visits. They are also used frequently within subsequent visits.
ED1 – Source Driver
Master Driver: energizes all other drivers.
Source is the basic resource for all our energy, it is the vital essence that gives life. Source is formed from the virtual paramagnetic confetti contained within the cavities of the body….
- Source is the catalyst for all chemical and energetic activities in the body. Without it, nothing can happen.
- Source is accumulated in the cavities of the body. Source energy is depleted by chronic illness, physical/ mental exhaustion, pore breathing, toxic exposure, stress and malnutrition.
- Damage from bacteria, viruses and fungi can deplete Source energy.
- It is the Master Energy Driver or the “Driver of the Drivers” since it directly energizes all other drivers.
- It should be given priority attention in the NES protocols.
- Aids the body in replenishing its Source Energy; Provides the impetus for healing and correct body function.
- Useful in relieving fatigue from detox or healing reactions.
- Associated with the formation of reticuloendothelial cells involved with ingestion of red blood cells, bacteria and foreign colloidal partials…..
ED2 – Imprinter Driver
Internal body information transfer is crucial to correct regulation and maintenance of body activities. The Imprinter Driver forms the impetus for information transfer process. The Imprinter Driver field is generated by the process of imprinting nervous system information into the blood via the heart. It also has energetic links with rough and smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) and ribosomes found within cells.
- ED2 Infoceutical is designed to restore integrity to the Imprinter Driver field and thus ensure optimal information transfer within in the body.
- ED2 Infoceutical is classed as a â€˜feel good’ preparation and tends to engender positive emotions, emotionally uplifts and facilitates charisma.
- ED2 is often used early in the NES protocols due to its effect in correcting metabolism through its action on cellular Endoplasmic Reticulum whose functions include protein and lipid synthesis, detoxification, inter and intra cellular molecular transportation, conversion of cholesterol to steroids and detoxifying foreign proteins.
ED3 – Cell Driver
Cellular energy and the Cell Driver fields are generated by tiny structures called mitochondria which are present in all cells. Cells require energy to perform their daily activities, without it they cannot function and will die. The liver has the most intense cellular activity so this driver is particularly linked with it as well as general metabolism. Toxins and other environmental factors can disrupt the ability of cells to generate the required energy and function correctly.
- The ED3 Infoceutical is designed to help the mitochondria generate energy and facilitate normal cellular respiration and excretion. It does this partly through aiding the excretion of: Dioxins, PCPs, Xylenes and the effects of electromagnetic radiation.
- Adequate cellular energy is vital for information transfer.
- The Cell Driver communicates with mast cells, involved with forming anticoagulants in blood to inhibit clotting in the vessels as well as antibody immunoglobulin E (associated with allergic reactions).
- ED3 has been indicated as an aid to Geopathic Stress situations.
- ED3 may have the effect of aiding body metabolism generally, particularly that of the Liver and waste product excretion.
- ED3 combines well with anti-oxidant foods/ nutrition supplements, responsible for mopping up free radicals. It also has a strong anti-oxidant affect itself.
- ED 3 may be of use with tiredness and metabolic issues.
ED4 – Nervous System Driver
Nervous System Function
The nervous system helps control and integrate all body activates by sensing changes, interpreting them and reacting. It uses complex electrochemical signals and patterns, which include brain waves to achieve this and generates the Nervous System Driver field. The western lifestyle of over-stimulation, sensory over-load and mental over-activity can disturb the brain waves, particularly the delta waves (deep sleep) and alpha waves (relaxation).
- ED4 Infoceutical is designed to correct the balance of delta and alpha waves to promote a feeling of calmness and aid restful sleep.
- ED4 promotes the generation of the whole nervous system energetic field, which is required for correct nervous system function and neurological integrity.
- The nervous system driver field helps with the maturation process of the Neuroblasts (embryonic nerve cells).
- Nervous System energy fields are adversely affected by the following pollutants, which ED4 has been designed to help assist with their removal: o Butanols (hydrocarbon solvents) o Chlorpyrifos (common organo phosphate pesticide) o Heptane (solvent) o Diphtheria vaccination o Rabies vaccination o Tetanus vaccination
ED5 – Circulation Driver
Blood health and circulation.
The circulation of the blood is the biggest physical movement within the body with some 7000 liters (1540 gallons) per day circulating. This movement generates a driver field known as Circulation. The state of the circulation driver field is reflective of many factors to do with blood and its flow.
- The ED5 Infoceutical has been designed to restore integrity to the circulation driver field.
- This field is an indicator of how well the arterial circulation system transfers blood and thus ultimately its ability to transfer oxygen, waste products and information.
- Circulation Driver gives a guide to the state of the erythrocytes (red blood cells) and efficacy of hemoglobin.
- A person’s emotional state affects blood circulation and thus the field it generates.
- Circulation Driver will also register the state of the nerve plexuses that affect circulation.
ED6 – Heart Driver
Heart and Emotions
The heart and its driver field are associated with the heart’s physical muscular pumping action and the creation of complex double sound waves. There is also a strong emotional content to the heart field. Activity within the heart tissue generates the heart driver field.
- The ED6 Infoceutical has been designed to re-establish integrity to the heart driver field.
- The heart driver field is associated with decision-making processes, identity, clarity, self-confidence and mental integration. When damaged, self-esteem can drop to low levels.
- Damage to the heart driver field may affect the sounds of the heart, the pulse and the ability to transfer information around the body. The most likely causes of errors in the heart energy field are shock, stress and pollutants.
- Heart energy fields are also affected by the following pollutants of which ED6 has been designed to assist with their removal: o 4-phenylcyclohexene (carpet backing) o Dioxane (industrial solvent) o Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccination
The heart driver field assists with the maturation process of the immune system’s platelets, lymphocytes and monocytes. The driver field of the heart is linked with the mid brain and visual and auditory acuity. ED6 may be beneficial for hearing acuity and major learning difficulties resulting from autism (particularly linguistic ones).
ED7 – Lung Driver
Respiration and energetic movement in the body
The lungs oxygenate blood, excrete CO2 & water, initiate energetic movement through every tissue of the body and produce sound via the larynx. According to biophysics the combination of these effects produces the lung driver field which is responsible for activating numerous other energy fields. Airborne toxins (industrial, chemical, agricultural) will tend to accumulate in the lungs and cause damage both physiological and energetic.
- The ED7 Infoceutical reactivates correct exchange of gases in the bronchioles. This fuels the major mechanisms of metabolism.
- Increased oxygen in the lungs (to optimal levels) may be of aid in reducing viral infection.
- The lung driver field is related to growth, development and the ability to breath correctly.
- It is related to the higher mental skills learnt by children, and higher conscious levels developed by adults.
- Lung Driver is associated with the maturation process of the Erythroblasts – a cell in the red marrow that synthesizes haemoglobin.
- Lung energy fields do not function well with the following pollutants of which ED7 has been designed to assist with their removal: Butanols, (hydrocarbon solvent); Asbestos; Vaccinations for Influenza (S,A) Polio, BCG (TB), and Yellow Fever.
ED8 – Stomach Driver
The stomach’s primary physiological process is to receive and temporarily store food and drink. Its acidic environment kills off microbes and initiates protein digestion. Energetically the stomach and large intestine are linked. A mixture of peristaltic movements and chemical reactions involved in the break down and absorption of minerals, proteins, fats and carbohydrates within the GI tract generates the stomach driver field. Toxins in the GI tract are detrimental to the stomach driver field.
- The ED8 Infoceutical restores integrity to the stomach driver field.
- Reflects the efficiency of the entire digestive process, including absorption & assimilation; also related to immune system reactions.
- Research indicates the field is linked to muscle stamina, chronic chest conditions and breathing issues.
- The Stomach Driver assists with the maturation process of granulocytes (granular white blood cells) and basophils.
- The cocktail of foreign chemicals that exist in the modern food chain means many people’s digestive tracts are embedded with a large number of foreign chemicals. This has detrimental effects on the physiological and energetic functions of the stomach.
- The use of ED 8 may aid with balancing intestinal flora.
- Stomach energy fields do not function well with the following pollutants and ED8 assists with their removal: Fungicides; Electromagnetic radiation; Heavy metals – Antimony, Cadmium, Lead and Arsenic; Hepatitis A and B vaccinations.
- A short period of strong detox reactions may be experienced with this driver. Start with minimal dosage.
ED9 Muscle Driver
The muscle system represents the largest group of tissues in the body (about half the body weight). The muscle driver field is generated as the muscles extend and contract in every day physical actions. Errors can occur in this field when muscles are functioning incorrectly, there is a build up of toxins or physical movement is restricted. Past emotions and shocks are also stored within muscles and can affect the field.
- The ED9 Infoceutical is designed to correct the muscle field by removing any blockages caused by incorrect oxygen uptake, lead pollution or residues of common organisms.
- It may also boost the availability to muscles of common minerals, such as calcium and magnesium.
- ED9 may be able to improve muscle performance in cases where detoxification is required.
- The muscles and muscle driver field can store emotional issues and physical trauma memories that may form a foci of chronic health conditions. ED9 is designed to aid muscle field repair and liberate stored emotions and traumas.
- This is a dynamic Infoceutical that centres on the muscle functions, and can be used as a key part to neuromuscular therapy of any type.
- The muscle driver field is associated with the maturation process of monocyte white blood cells.
- Muscles and joints may actually ache more when chronic arthritis sufferers take the correction to the muscle field.
ED10 – Skin Driver
The skin is the largest organ in the body and interacts with the vertical axis of the big body field. It’s major tasks involve respiration and excretion of unwanted products from the body and regulation of fluid and mineral balance. It is also an important defence barrier. The movement of molecules through the surface of the skin via respiration and excretion generates the skin driver field.
- ED10 Infoceutical has been designed to energise the skin driver field and thus promote the skin’s physiological functions.
- ED10 may help with skin conditions and muscular problems.
- ED10 is designed to help with the removal of metabolic toxins from the body through the skin.
- There are strong links between the Skin and Lung energy fields and ED10 may help with respiratory problems.
- There is also an energetic link of the skin driver with the mucous membranes of the bowels and lungs.
- The skin driver field is associated with the maturation process of megakaryocytes (very large bone marrow cells which release mature blood platelets involved in blood coagulation).
ED 11: Liver Driver
Liver and Visual Function
ED11 has been designed to correct the liver driver field and thus aid the liver’s physiological processes.
The liver’s functions include: metabolizing nutrients, manufacture of hormones and enzymes, generating heat, detoxification of metabolic and ingested toxins, production of bile, storage of fats and carbohydrates, immune filtration function as well as many other functions including blood sugar regulation, blood clotting, pH regulation etc.
- This field is disturbed by ingested toxins, airborne pollutants, heavy metals, food based toxins, infective agents as well as stress and poor sleep.
- The liver driver field is associated with Reticulocytes (regeneration of lost blood) and Prothrombin (precursor to a blood clotting agent).
- ED11 should not be used in the first NES visit. It could lead to excessive release of stored toxins.
- ED11 should not be used by those with poorly regulated blood sugar levels including Diabetes Mellitus.
- ED11 should never be used in combination with ED15 (pancreas).
ED12 – Kidney Driver
Renal and adrenal functions
The kidneys form a vital part of the fluid maintenance and blood pressure mechanisms of the body, however in the broader sense the kidneys include the adrenal glands. Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) gives the role of storing bioenergy known as jing to the kidneys. The kidney driver field is generated by the kidney’s physiological functions and the presence of jing.
- The ED12 Infoceutical has been designed to restore the kidney driver field where it has become depleted and thus aid it’s physiological functions.
- The kidney’s functions include the filter of waste from the blood, producing urine, reabsorbing of electrolytes and fluids and has an important role in regulation of blood pressure and blood cell production.
- The Kidney Driver assists with the maturation process of lymphocytes and monocytes (White Blood Cells).
- According to TCM the kidney energy affects the brain cell function and stamina.
ED 13 – Immunity Driver
Humoral (antibody) immunity & resistance
The immune system protects the body from the impact of toxic factors coming fromÂ external and internal sources. The immunity Driver field is created by the action of the bone marrow that generates immune cells. ButÂ the spleen also diurectis this, so it is also part of the immune driver.
- Restores integrity to the immunity driver field and thus assists in the generation of immune cells, but these can take from a few days to a month to mature into functional units.
- The effects of ED13 take time to become apparent and should be taken constantly for at least one month in low doses.
- The immunity driver is associated with the maturation of many immune cells including: myelocytes (bone marrow cells which produce granulocytes (ingest foreign particles)), monocytes (clear up dead WBC), B lymphocytes (antibody reactions), mast cells (anticoagulant production), lymph cells (many types), WBCs (many) and reticulocytes (immature RBC).
- Use ED13 with care as it may induce healing reactions as the immune system kicks into action.
- Do not use on people with elevated levels of red and white cells.
- Can be used where red and white cells levels are depressed.
ED 14 – Thymus Driver
Cellular (specific resistance) Immunity
The thymus plays a major role in the immune system throughout life and aids the creation of immune cells and production of long term antibodies. While the bone marrow develops the majority of white blood cells (immunity driver) the thymus elaborates T-lymphocytes cells, which are concerned with recognition and rejection of foreign tissue (antigens).
- ED14 Infoceutical has been designed to support the thymus driver field and its function of long term antibody formation.
- The thymus driver is associated with thymus functions of – elaborating T-lymphocytes cells, which are concerned with recognition and rejection of foreign tissue and particles in the blood stream. T-helper cells (amplify antibody production), T-suppressor cells (reduce overactive immune function) and Natural Killer NK cells (destroy invading antigens).
- This field also aids resistance to moulds, parasites, autoimmune issues and allergic response.
- The thymus driver field is associated with the maturation of myelocytles (cells in the bone marrow).
ED 15 – Pancreas Driver
Digestive enzymes / Blood Sugar Regulation
The pancreas produces a complex mic of digestive enzymes including those to break dwon carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Other cells secret insulin to play a vital role in blood sugar regulation. Unfortunately, the pancreas is very sensitive to environmental toxins which can disturb it’s functions.
- ED15 Infoceutical has been designed to restore integrity to the pancreas driver field.
- It may help people with loss of appetite, poor digestion, headaches and inflammation of the pancreas.
- Hypoglycemia will often show up in the NES test and the infoceutical may help them go longer between meals, without feeling queasy.
- The pancreas driver field assists with the maturation process of immune cells in the spleen.
- The pancreas is a favored site for many Energetic Terrains, and often shows up on analysis for this reason. ED15 may stimulate the elimination of latent or chronic viral conditions. Thus it is usually not used in the first visit, or until the individual has a stronger vitality.
- Liver Driver together with Pancreas Driver is usually not advised. Also, for diabetics blood sugar levels may improve rapidly and should be monitored.
ED 16 – Bone Driver
Bones and calcium metabolism
Heavy metals, particularly lead, mercury and aluminum tend to collect in the bones (many metallic toxins bond with calcium) and this field is strongly affected by these. Bone driver field affects calcium metabolism in muscles (including cardiac) as well as the bones and hundreds of other functions in the body. Calcium acts as a “gatekeeper” to allow substances in and out of the cell.
- The ED16 Infoceutical has been designed to restore integrity to the bone driver field.
- Calcium exists in all cells and is involved in muscular contraction, intercellular communication (virtual), transmission of nerve impulses, hormone release & blood coagulation. Calcium also builds
- It assists in normalizing calcium metabolism and can reduce the abnormal buildup in the arteries and as calcium oxalate stones in the kidneys.
- ED16 may assist where swelling of the heart has resulted from toxicity.
- ED16 may aid the normalizing of the appetite for food.
- The bone driver field assists with the maturation of red blood cells) and is involved with the antibody system generally.
- ED16 aids in the removal of heavy metals from bone tissue. ES 15 (Heavy Metals) can be used to extend the activity of Bone Driver in getting rid of unwanted metals from the bones. Here, use ED 16, and then ES 15 with at least a 10 minute gap.